Ronak Taher is an Iranian-Australian artist born in 1984. She finished her bachelor of Graphic Design at the University of Tehran, also holds a Master of Illustration and Animation from the Azad University of Tehran.
In 2013 she was celebrated as one of the 300 upcoming world talents in film industry at the “Berlin Film Festival”.
Her last animation was screened at the Montreal World Film Festival 2011, Chicago World Film Festival 2011, Shnit World Film Festival 2011 in Switzerland, South Africa, Germany, Austria, Costa Rica and Singapore, Florida International Film Festival 2012 to name a few.
Ronak also works in the fields of graphic design, illustration and sculpture. She has had over 6 solo and group visual art exhibitions and has illustrated more than 8 books for children and young adults. Her latest book “The Conference Of The Birds” will be published in France in 2014.
- Phone: +61 402 548 091
- Winner of "Light box Project" 2015_Banyule Council (08/25/2015)
- Mural_Heidelberg West_Melbourne (08/25/2015)
- La Conférence des oiseaux (05/20/2015)
- Berlinale Talent Campus#11 (04/10/2013)
- Industry Panel: Meet the Festival Programmers (04/10/2013)
- Sculpture 2012..."Brave New World" (04/10/2013)
- Urban Creatures (04/10/2013)
- Bride Can in Chicago International Film Festival 2011 (04/10/2013)
- Bride Can in Montreal World Film Festival 2011 (04/10/2013)